Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WHO ATE THE CHEESE?

 So, we're all laying around chewing on some antlers with nothing to do but we knew some good smells were coming from the kitchen cause Mom had started her Italian sauce and meatballs.  It's always a good time to think of ways to sneak a taste of anything coming from that kitchen.

Well, Mom found out just how big I'm getting when she put her plate-size-imported-from-Italy Pecorino-Romano cheese slab on the back of the counter and headed upstairs.   Only took me a few minutes to pull it down and share some with the  short dogs.  I could smell it from the backyard so I just opened the door and let all of us back in the house.  I was kind enough to leave just enough for the humans to use--well, because I got caught red-pawed.  Kind of hard to hide a pound of cheese in your mouth.

Works for me.  My real name is Liliana Santucci!  Ciao, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment